Same device on 2 accounts

Pushsafer make it easy and safe to get push-notifications in real time on your Android or Windows mobile device, iPhone, iPad and Desktop!

Mit Pushsafer kann man in Echtzeit, einfach und sicher, Push-Benachrichtigungen auf sein iPhone, iPad, Android oder Windows Gerät sowie auf den Desktop senden lassen!

======================
Google Play
App Store
Windows 10 Store
Homepage
Telstra

Same device on 2 accounts

Postby Telstra » 27. Feb 2019, 00:29

I have PushSafer working at home notifying me when my garage door is opened. I thought I would try PushSafer out at work to get notification when certain things break. I created a new account for work. Problem is I cannot add my phone to 2 accounts, or even switch from 1 account to the other. When I logout of pushsafer on my phone and login with the new account I just get a message saying "connecting" and nothing happens. My phone does not appear in the devices list of the new account so I cannot send it notifications. Is there a way I can test at work without missing notifications from home?

If we were to adopt PushSafer at work this it would seem a limitation that people who were already using it would have to stop receiving their notifications.

admin
Site Admin

Re: Same device on 2 accounts

Postby admin » 27. Feb 2019, 09:36

Hello,

it is not possible to add one device in two accounts.
Because with the combination of Pushsafer APP and your Device > Pushsafer get a unqiue key for sending Push-Notifications to this device.
This key is saved to your account after registering your device.

So there is no way to use one device for two accounts.

You can delete the device in one account and register it in the other!

You can send different notification content (image, sound, text, icon) for seperating home and work!
Otherwise you need two devices.

Kevin
DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10

Telstra

Postby Telstra » 11. Mar 2019, 22:29

Is this something you are planning to change? I would like to start using PushSafer at work however it is an issue as I am already using it at home. If I implement this as a company wide feature then we will likely run into other staff who are already using it.

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » 12. Mar 2019, 14:27

this is currently not possible.
When your device is registered in two account you will get every messages 2 times, no matter from which account sent!

I will take a look to check if there is a possibility to get around the problem

Kevin
DE: Dir gefällt Service und Support! Dann freuen wir uns auf deine Bewertung!
EN: You like Service and Support! Then we look forward to your review!

Pushsafer.com Website - iOS - Android - Windows 10